27 February 2008
The Night I Rolled Over!
"Grandma Bette had just given me a bath and I was getting my usual post-bath massage. After I was all oiled down, I thought I'd show everyone a few of my newest skills. I lifted my head up so well it sent mom running for the camera. While she was gone, I thought I'd better get warmed up. So, I was really getting going, I mean pushin' and wigglin', then Grandma started yelling to mom that she'd better hurry up or she was gonna miss it. So in ran mom, dad and Papa . . . and then I did it - I rolled over from my tummy to my back! Everyone started clapping and cheering, nearly scared the sh*t out of me, thought I might cry even, but then I was scooped up into hugs and kisses and well, take a look..." maia



